Our team and philosophy
We embrace remote working, so each of us works from the place he deserves. Software engineers, full-stack and mobile developers: we work together with passion and enthusiasm to push forward amazing projects.
Techpartners is a cool place to work, thanks to the team flexibility: we are positive, relaxed and easy-going. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment. We don’t have formal meetings, only a couple of quick weekly calls. It’s very crucial to us that every employee feels like an important part of the team.
What we offer:
- remote working: you can work from wherever you like. Feel free to arrange your working day as you prefer
- possibility to earn as much as you think you deserve, accordingly to your knowledge and your will to push ahead your career
- highly-skilled team members, who have been working with the state of the art tools for many years
- agile methodologies and innovative tools. Remote working pushes ahead quality.
- writing articles for our tech blog on this website
What we require:
- Passion and enthusiasm for your job
- Agile problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- That you live in a European timezone (UTC / UTC +2)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
What we are looking for:
- Front-end Developers
– Experience with ES2015, Sass, HTML 5, CSS3, GIT, npm, bower, grunt, gulp or webpack
- Back-end Developers
– At least +1 year of experience with PHP or Ruby and relative frameworks (ex. Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
– Solid knowledge of OOP
- Mobile Developers
– At least 2/3 app developed deployed on Apple or Play stores, knowledge of Cordova or Ionic and\or native languages (Java, Objective C, Swift)